Required Documents for CGFNS Exam
CGFNS Exam Requirements
- Secondary school (high school) education documentation is required.
- You should enclose the completed Request for Validation of Registration/License form. You should retain registration/licensure as at first-level general nurse from your previous and current licensing agency.
- The completed Request for Academic Records form and full academic documents from your school of nursing.
- You should have a passport-size photograph which has to be signed on the front and on the back.
- Your Valid Passport and Visa.
More in CGFNS Exam
The CGFNS is conducted three times in a year. Read on to know more information about dates for CGFNS.
Some precise notes can help you at any point of time and can remove confusions. Read on to know some FAQ'S in CGFNS.
CGFNS fees cover several aspects and areas. Read on to know what the fees structure is for CGFNS.
The registration for CGFNS can be done either online or mail. Read on to know more about the registration procedure for CGFNS.
It is a paper-pencil based test. It takes almost takes 3 hours and 80 minutes for its completion. Read on to know more about type of CGFNS test.
As Credentials evaluation is a documentation process, no score is there for it. Read on to know other score information.