CGFNS Test Structure
CGFNS Exam Structure
- The CGFNS exam has both Nursing section. The CGFNS exam is a multiple choice and objective based paper. It is divided into two parts with a total of 260 questions. Candidates should submit anyone TOEFL, TOIEC or IELTS scores for an eligibility criterion.
- Applicants are given 150 questions in the part 1 exam with a time limit of 2 hours and 30 minutes. You will get a 1 hour break for lunch after you are done with part 1 section. The part 2 section contains 110 questions with a time limit of 1 hours and 50 minutes.
- The candidates must demonstrate English language proficiency and they should be able to get the passing scores for that. Any of the English proficiency exam has three parts, listening, and vocabulary and sentence structure.
- The program is comprised of three parts: a credentials review, which includes an evaluation of the secondary and nursing education, registration and licensure; the CGFNS International Qualifying Exam SM.
- It tests nursing knowledge and is administered 3–4 times per year in over 50 locations worldwide (if applicant base warrants);and an English language proficiency examination.
More in CGFNS Exam
The CGFNS is conducted three times in a year. Read on to know more information about dates for CGFNS.
Some precise notes can help you at any point of time and can remove confusions. Read on to know some FAQ'S in CGFNS.
CGFNS fees cover several aspects and areas. Read on to know what the fees structure is for CGFNS.
The registration for CGFNS can be done either online or mail. Read on to know more about the registration procedure for CGFNS.
CGFNS requires a careful assimilation of documents. Read on to know more about required documents for CGFNS exam.
As Credentials evaluation is a documentation process, no score is there for it. Read on to know other score information.