- ELAT stand for English Literature Admissions Test. Applicants take the test for seeking admission to the University of Oxford for undergraduate courses in English
- Students who are in the last year of the pre-university usually take the ELAT.
- It is a total of 90 minutes test that is designed to measure student’s English language efficiency, which decides their future in this field.
Information About ELAT Exam
- The key skills which are required to be shown in the exam are close reading, structure of the passages, ability to develop an argument for the passage, syntax, language and imagery.
You need to write and compare essays; it is the sole criteria for the judgment of a student’s aptitude.
- The aim of conducting ELAT exam is to create a huge talent resource pool and select on the basis of extremely well qualification.
- Oxford University approaches the official bodies (Cambridge Assessment) for conducting the test.
- A candidate can sit in the ELAT exam in school itself or if the school doesn’t conduct exams, then official organizers should be contacted for the same in your region.
- ELAT examination is for undergraduate courses; hence the eligibility requirement has no particular criteria.
- Students who have passed secondary and higher secondary exams or are still there in the last year of their pre-university college, can apply for the course.
The exam dates status should be the first thing to know, before you start preparing for it. Read on to know the ELAT exam dates.
The last minute things always work and guide students in a proper way. Read on to know FAQ'S on ELAT Exam.
You should be well acquainted with the fees structure, so that you do not miss on any important information. Read on to know more about fees structure for ELAT.
Right procedure for registration is to be followed for taking the exam. Read on to know Information on ELAT registration.
A structured perspective to find your correct assessment in the ELAT. Read on to know explanation of ELAT scores.
ELAT is a standardized 1 hour and 30 minutes, a pen-paper based test. Read on to know more information on ELAT exam pattern and structure.
Apart from essential id-proofs, you should also check with the other requirements too. Read on to know ELAT test day essentials.
A directional flow and a focused study pattern will ensure excellent performance from your end. Read on to know more about general tips for ELAT.
Make sure you have all the essential documents for taking the ELAT exam. Read on to know about identification requirements for ELAT.