- SAT is known as Scholastic Assessment Test. SAT is offered seven times per year as a part of the schedule of the College Board.
- SAT commences in the month of October and ends in June.
- SAT is usually taken by students who are in 10th standard or are in 12th standard, to check their readiness and better exposure to colleges in future.
- SAT is conducted and developed by College Board Organization and it is administered by ETS (Educational Testing Services).
- SAT is a paper-pencil based examination owned, developed and published by the College Board which is a non-profit organization.
- It is further divided into two parts, one is SAT reasoning test (SAT 1) and the other is SAT subject test (SAT 2).
- SAT is 3 hours and 45 minutes test. SAT measures skills in three Fields: Writing, Critical Reading and Mathematics.
- Apart from the multiple choice questions, students are also required to write a 25-minute essay.
- SAT is an entrance exam for those students who want to study abroad or take admission in other colleges.
- It consists of three sections: mathematics, critical reading and writing.
- The College Board mentions that the SAT evaluates literacy and writing skills that are required for academic success in college.
- The basic fundamental logic behind conducting the exam is making the student’s use their present academic knowledge into further practices.
- The need of the SAT exam is to provide a better judgmental criterion for the student’s knowledge assessment.
- In this the way, the students do not have ambiguity about their potential, as they are judged by the higher official bodies.
- Nearly all colleges accept the SAT scores for further admissions in the colleges.
- In a nutshell, SAT exam checks the readiness of a student for taking higher education in colleges.
- SAT evaluates candidate’s knowledge in particular streams and the ability to apply that knowledge.
- Many colleges require one or more of these tests for admission or for placement purposes.
- You can take SAT exam as many times you want in order to reach your aim.
- It gives the best self evaluation of an individual’s talent or area of expertise.
- It gives a direction to an individual’s career and help in providing a candidate with a better insight.
- SAT score is acceptable by nearly all the colleges and you would get better number of opportunities, if you take this exam.
- You basic knowledge gets further cemented and you get to be confident about yourself.
- You are able to judge your position in the competitive scenario and you can foresee where you actually stand.
- You do not waste time in deciding your career path; instead it is decided much in advance.
Preparation should always be followed by tricks. Read on to know how to earn high SAT score.
You must know the correct procedure to cancel the test scores and what are the implications of the same. Read on to know how to cancel test scores.
Do not miss on any sort of information, as it directly relates to your career. Read on to know the validity of the SAT scores.
Do not miss on those important documents which can restrict from taking the exam. Read on to know what to bring to SAT exam center.
The most critical part in a competition is the need of a proper direction. Read on to know some general tips for SAT exam.
Registration process for the SAT or any other exam is a critical process. Read on to know how to register SAT exam.
For a thorough preparation on the SAT exam, you need to know and understand the exact structure for the same. Read on to know further the structure for SAT exam.
The first thing that strikes a student's mind after knowing about the examination is the fees structure. Read on to know the fees structure for SAT/ Scholastic Aptitude Test
Pull up your socks and get ready with the mandatory documents. Read on to know the identification requirements for SAT exam.
The following questions serve as the most frequently asked questions in the SAT. Go through the questions to reduce on your ambiguities.