- In order to make a correct assessment of a candidate’s ability, TSA Oxford offers studies in various fields. The fields are mainly psychology, PPE, EM, EP and Psychology.
- A candidate is supposed to attempt questions in the above mentioned fields, so that a correct assessment about the student’s ability can be made.
- The exam is a 90 minute multiple choice paper.
- It has two sections of problem solving and critical thinking. You need to be well versed with numerical and reasoning skills.
- You also have to go through a writing task, in which you should be able to prove your writing skill and the ability to communicate effectively.
Some wise tricks can really boost your chances to get through. Read on to know about scoring high in TSA Oxford.
For the assessment of your skills, you should know the scoring scales for TSA Oxford. Read on to know scoring scales for TSA Oxford.
TSA Oxford is a two-hour pre-interview test, consisting of two sections. Read on to know test format/structure for TSA Oxford.
Apart from important things like id-proofs, one must cross check the test day things. Read on to know test day checklist for TSA Oxford.
Read on to know about the advantages of taking TSA Oxford (Thinking Skills Assessment Oxford).
Read on to know all about the identity (ID) proof that one has to keep for appearing in the TSA Oxford exam.
Know all about the registration process of Thinking Skills Assessment Oxford exam.
Read on to know some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the TSA Oxford exam/test.
A major thing to know for any entrance exam is the fees. Read on to know more about fees for TSA Oxford.
Thinking Skills Assessment is a paper-based test which takes place before the preliminary interviews. Read on to know exam/test dates for TSA Oxford.