Some last minute quick updates can be much more relieving than you might expect. Even if you want fast information about your test centre location and want to contact them, it is all just a click away. You need not bother and just can browse through those detailed chunk of highlights in one shot. Read on to know the FAQ’S for the LNAT.
FAQ'S For the LNAT
1) If I am not from UK, even then I can apply for the exam?
A) Yes, now LNAT is open to all overseas applicants.
2) Where are the test centers in India for LNAT?
A) You can find out your test center location by visiting the link- http://bit.ly/testcenters
3) I am a graduate and want to take an undergraduate law degree as a second degree. Should I still take the LNAT?
A) Yes, you can still take the test.
4) What time of the year, can I take the test?
A) The test registration begins in August and ends in January. The exam can be taken in June.
5) How long is the LNAT paper?
A) The LNAT paper is for 2 hours.
6) What is the length of words for the essay section?
A) The essay is required to be written in about 500-650 words.
7) Is paper available for rough text?
A) No paper is available for rough work; however a white board with a marker is available in your workstation.
8) Can reference books be consulted at the time of the exam?
9) What is the total score for the exam?
A) The Exam is scored out of 30.
10) Then can I get my score?
A) The scores are mailed to you within 15 days.
More in LNAT Test
Instructions for taking an exam are a must to be followed. Read on to know some general instructions for LNAT.
The better knowledge you have in politics, environment and law, more you will score. Read on to know ways to get good score in LNAT.
LNAT is a computer-adaptive test and it has time duration of 2 hours. Read on to know about LNAT-computerized exam.
You must register first only through Pearson VUE server and then follow the corresponding steps. Read on to know the registration procedure for LNAT.
The fee for the LNAT exam is shared between the candidate and the university to which one applies. Read on to know about LNAT fees.