The questions in STEP are marked out of 20; there is also a criterion for reward marks. Read on to know the minimum score for STEP Cambridge
STEP Scoring System
The scoring system for STEP exam is very flexible. You are also given marks on the basis of the approach towards a particular question. You can follow any method you know to solve the question. There are no set criteria for a student to solve a question as per a particular method. Read on to know the explanation of STEP scores.
Explanation Of STEP Scores
· All the STEP questions are marked out of 20. The marking system is really convincing as, your 6 best answers will be judged as a score for you. You can attempt all the questions.
· You can use any procedure or method to solve a question, if the approach is correct, you will be given rewards marks for that.
· There is no provision for re-marking or re-scoring.
· A candidate, who can give the answer correctly, will be given full marks.
· The grading system for STEP is as follows
S stands for OUTSTANDING
1 stands for Very Good
2 stands for Good
3 stands for Satisfactory
4 stands for Unclassified
Help yourself and make your planning certain in terms of examination dates. Read on to know more on STEP exam dates.
Convert your eleventh hour questions into simple answers through a quick series of questions. Read on to know about STEP FAQS.
There is a separate fee for each STEP paper (I, II, III). Read on to know the cost for STEP Cambridge.
You need to emphasize on your basic academic skills for STEP. Read on to know information on STEP Cambridge preparation.
A proper preparation for your exam is complete when you are equipped with all the requirements. Read on to know the required proof for STEP exam.
Registration can be done by contacting to the STEP center in your country. Read on to know information on registration for STEP Cambridge.
Candidates are required to sit the STEP examination as per the university guidelines. Read on to know the format of STEP exam.