Registration can be done by contacting to the STEP center in your country. Read on to know information on registration for STEP Cambridge.
Registration for STEP
Registration for STEP opens around March and candidates are supposed to contact the official centers for the exam registration. They should approach the centers as soon as possible and should retain all the necessary information. If currently you are attending a school or a college, then you should contact your examination officers for the same. Read on to know the process for STEP registration.
Registration can be done by contacting to the STEP center in your country. In India, the following centers can be contacted for the registration:
British Council Division,
British High Commission,
17 Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi, 110001
Contact Number- 00 91 11 41497266
British Deputy High Commission,
16 Camac Street.
Kolkata, 700 017
Contact Number- 00 91 33 4007 4322
British Council Deputy High Commission,
901,9th Floor, Tower1, India bulls centre
841, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Elphinstone Road (West)
Mumbai, 400 013
Contact Number- 00 91 22 22790101
Chennai, 600 002
Contact Number- 00 91 44 5205 0600
Refer to the following link to get an idea about the form-filling.
The registration form can be downloaded from www.britishcouncil.pl. The registration form and payment slip can be downloaded from this website. The correctly filled up forms can be sent to the British Council centers in India.
Filled up forms can be mailed to the address mentioned in the center information with the following points in mind:
· Read the STEP form carefully and then fill it up. Try to fill it up with pencil first, then you can erase and write with pen.
· The payment slip is also supposed to be filled by writing in the entitled column, Name of Exam/Candidate’s Name+ Sur Name.
· You should cross check every document you have attached with the form, especially, your entry documentation is completed and duly signed, you have attached your pay slip (proof of payment) and you have chosen the center location.
· Incomplete and late entries will not be processed. The results will be sent to the University of Cambridge or Warwick or where a student has applied.
· The candidates who have received offers for courses in the University of Cambridge, Warwick, Bristol, Oxford, Imperial College of London and University of Bath for undergraduate courses.
Help yourself and make your planning certain in terms of examination dates. Read on to know more on STEP exam dates.
Convert your eleventh hour questions into simple answers through a quick series of questions. Read on to know about STEP FAQS.
There is a separate fee for each STEP paper (I, II, III). Read on to know the cost for STEP Cambridge.
You need to emphasize on your basic academic skills for STEP. Read on to know information on STEP Cambridge preparation.
A proper preparation for your exam is complete when you are equipped with all the requirements. Read on to know the required proof for STEP exam.
The questions in STEP are marked out of 20; there is also a criterion for reward marks. Read on to know the minimum score for STEP Cambridge
Candidates are required to sit the STEP examination as per the university guidelines. Read on to know the format of STEP exam.