A proper preparation for your exam is complete when you are equipped with all the requirements. Read on to know the required proof for STEP exam.
Documents Required for STEP Exam
STEP exam is mainly taken by school pass outs and suitable id-proofs are required to sit in the exam. The important thing is that, you should be clear about the kind of id-proofs that you can use to display at the examination center. Read on to know the id-proof for STEP Cambridge.
Id- Proof For STEP Cambridge
· You should have your hall ticket issued by the Cambridge Assessment Center, if any. Do not write anything over that, unless asked for.
· If you have a passport, then present your current passport at the center.
· You can also present a state-issued driver’s license for the same.
· The photograph which is attached to your id-proof should look clear and it
shouldn’t be destroyed or spoiled.
· Call and confirm once from your examination center, if you have any confusion regarding your id-proofs.
Help yourself and make your planning certain in terms of examination dates. Read on to know more on STEP exam dates.
Convert your eleventh hour questions into simple answers through a quick series of questions. Read on to know about STEP FAQS.
There is a separate fee for each STEP paper (I, II, III). Read on to know the cost for STEP Cambridge.
You need to emphasize on your basic academic skills for STEP. Read on to know information on STEP Cambridge preparation.
Registration can be done by contacting to the STEP center in your country. Read on to know information on registration for STEP Cambridge.
The questions in STEP are marked out of 20; there is also a criterion for reward marks. Read on to know the minimum score for STEP Cambridge
Candidates are required to sit the STEP examination as per the university guidelines. Read on to know the format of STEP exam.