TSA Oxford Scoring Scales
- Section 1 is scored on a scale of 0-100.
- Each question carries a single mark.
- It is estimated by means of statistical technique Rasch.
- The scale is an estimate of the candidate’s ability and not a percentage based on raw scores.
- The scores are subject to one decimal place
More in TSA Oxford
Some wise tricks can really boost your chances to get through. Read on to know about scoring high in TSA Oxford.
TSA Oxford is a two-hour pre-interview test, consisting of two sections. Read on to know test format/structure for TSA Oxford.
Apart from important things like id-proofs, one must cross check the test day things. Read on to know test day checklist for TSA Oxford.
Read on to know about the advantages of taking TSA Oxford (Thinking Skills Assessment Oxford).
Read on to know all about the identity (ID) proof that one has to keep for appearing in the TSA Oxford exam.
Know all about the registration process of Thinking Skills Assessment Oxford exam.
Read on to know some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the TSA Oxford exam/test.
A major thing to know for any entrance exam is the fees. Read on to know more about fees for TSA Oxford.
Thinking Skills Assessment is a paper-based test which takes place before the preliminary interviews. Read on to know exam/test dates for TSA Oxford.