The registration form can be downloaded from www.britishcouncil.pl. The registration form and payment slip can be downloaded from this website. The correctly filled up forms can be sent to the British Council centers in India.
Registration Procedure for ELAT
- Filled up forms can be mailed to the address mentioned in the center information with the following points in mind:
- Read the ELAT form carefully and then fill it up. Try to fill it up with pencil first, then you can erase and write with pen.
- The payment slip is also supposed to be filled by writing in the entitled column, Name of Exam/Candidate’s Name+ Sur Name.
- You should cross check every document you have attached with the form, especially, your entry documentation is completed and duly signed, you have attached your pay slip (proof of payment) and you have chosen the center location.
- Incomplete and late entries will not be processed. The results will be sent to the University of Oxford, to which a student has applied.
British council is the official authority to conduct the exam. In India, they conduct the exam at four metros New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai.
- New Delhi
British Council Division,
British High Commission,
17 Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi, 110001
Contact Number- 00 91 11 41497266
Contact Person- Reema Goel, Reema.Goel@in.britishcouncil.org
British Deputy High Commission,
16 Camac Street.
Kolkata, 700 017
Contact Number- 00 91 33 4007 4322
Contact Person- Perminder Jeet Kaur, firstname.lastname@example.org
British Council Deputy High Commission,
901,9th Floor, Tower1, India bulls centre
841, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Elphinstone Road (West)
Mumbai, 400 013
Contact Number- 00 91 22 22790101
Contact Person- Sangeeta Tiwari, email@example.com
Chennai, 600 002
Contact Number- 00 91 44 5205 0600
Contact Person- Nirupa Fernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org
More in ELAT
The exam dates status should be the first thing to know, before you start preparing for it. Read on to know the ELAT exam dates.
The last minute things always work and guide students in a proper way. Read on to know FAQ'S on ELAT Exam.
You should be well acquainted with the fees structure, so that you do not miss on any important information. Read on to know more about fees structure for ELAT.
A structured perspective to find your correct assessment in the ELAT. Read on to know explanation of ELAT scores.
ELAT is a standardized 1 hour and 30 minutes, a pen-paper based test. Read on to know more information on ELAT exam pattern and structure.
Apart from essential id-proofs, you should also check with the other requirements too. Read on to know ELAT test day essentials.
A directional flow and a focused study pattern will ensure excellent performance from your end. Read on to know more about general tips for ELAT.
Make sure you have all the essential documents for taking the ELAT exam. Read on to know about identification requirements for ELAT.