Vocational Courses in UK
- Agriculture, Environment and Related Subjects
- Applied and Pure Sciences
- Architecture, Building and Planning
- Business and Administration
- Computing, Mathematical and Information Sciences
- Creative Arts and Design
- Education and Teacher Training
- Engineering and Technology
- Health and Medicine
- Law and Legal Courses
- Social Sciences and Communications
- Travel, Tourism and Leisure
- Students who want to opt for these vocational courses can apply in the universities or institutions of their choice through Universities and Colleges Admission Services (UCAS) website.
- The students can choose to apply for five courses from among the list by filling a single application form. Although there are no closing dates for applying to these vocational courses, it’s recommended that you leave enough time to apply, travel arrangements, and accommodation lookout in UK.
- Apart from this, documents supporting the fulfillment of the eligibility, including the test scores of IELTS exam. Upon receiving a call or letter of acceptance from the university or college, the students may then proceed with visa formalities.
- Depending upon which part of UK one is planning to study, pre-qualifications like those equivalent to one or two UK’s advance levels or two Scottish Highers or a Higher National Certificate or BTEC National Diploma or International Foundation Year plus an IELTS score of 5.5 to 6.0 is required.
- Some universities may require complete transcripts/mark sheets/related documents of the previous academic records to be submitted along with the IELTS scorecard at the time with the application forms along with the letter of recommendation and a statement of purpose.
On the statement of purpose it should be clearly mentioned why the student has chosen the particular stream and how he/she will manage financially during the stay in UK. The letter of recommendation should preferably be from the person who has taught the student, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of the student. It should also contain the reason as to why does the person think that the student would excel in the chosen field.
More in Study in UK
While grasp of the theoretical concepts is important; there's no substitute for on-the-job training. Go through this article if you want to take up an internship program in UK.
The PhD programs in UK are a hit among the overseas students. Read all about the eligibility & procedure of the PhD programs in UK and decide if you want to pursue from here.
Looking to pursue an MBA program in UK? Read all about the course structure, eligibility, procedure, fee structure, and top colleges for this program.
Read this article to equip yourself with all the relevant information about getting a student visa for UK.
Studying in UK doesn't just include the course fees but also the cost incurred to support oneself. Go through this article on study cost in UK to get an approximate idea of how much you can expect to spend.
Go through this article on postgraduate courses in UK if you're planning to take one up. The details about the courses: eligibility and procedure along with the fees are all mentioned here.
Read all about the undergraduate course structure in UK: the eligibility, procedure for applying, cost of education, and top colleges in this article.
Planning to study in UK? Go through this article on University admissions in UK to know all about the procedure and all the essential requirements to study in UK.
Refine your English language skills by learning from the very best in the world. There are a number of English language courses that will help you in achieving the purpose. Go through this article to get more insights.
Confused over the choices for education in UK apart from the Oxford and Cambridge? Go through this article to know about the top universities of UK.
Explore this article to know about the education system in UK (England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Island).