How to Score High
Thinking skills assessment requires you to be sharp in thinking skills and writing skills section. You can score much more, if you follow a balanced approach in answering the questions in both the sections. You should note that the marking in TSA is automated and you can’t give your papers for remarking. Read on to know some tips to earn high score in TSA Oxford.
Tips To Get High Score In TSA Oxford
• Since scores are not used for placing you under grades, but for comparing candidates amongst themselves. So, try to work out with a general approach for taking the exam.
• Solve as many mock tests, so that you get a hang of the whole thing.
• Start with practicing simple questions and then move on to tougher ones.
• Always do a self-analysis after you are done with the mock tests.
• Read and practice a lot and follow the latest or the previous years patterns
More in TSA Oxford
For the assessment of your skills, you should know the scoring scales for TSA Oxford. Read on to know scoring scales for TSA Oxford.
TSA Oxford is a two-hour pre-interview test, consisting of two sections. Read on to know test format/structure for TSA Oxford.
Apart from important things like id-proofs, one must cross check the test day things. Read on to know test day checklist for TSA Oxford.
Read on to know about the advantages of taking TSA Oxford (Thinking Skills Assessment Oxford).
Read on to know all about the identity (ID) proof that one has to keep for appearing in the TSA Oxford exam.
Know all about the registration process of Thinking Skills Assessment Oxford exam.
Read on to know some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the TSA Oxford exam/test.
A major thing to know for any entrance exam is the fees. Read on to know more about fees for TSA Oxford.
Thinking Skills Assessment is a paper-based test which takes place before the preliminary interviews. Read on to know exam/test dates for TSA Oxford.